http://oivala.blogspot.fi/p/vintti_27.html

perjantai 1. helmikuuta 2013

Here we go again!

Yes, I have a confession to make. Once more. Those damn window fraims I made... have I told about them yet? Yes/No? Well,  I made them too short, so there's hallelujah for me!  And as this would not be shocking enough, I in fact noticed my mistake days ago, but still carried on!

Had this screwup happened a few years ago, I would have probably jumped from our 1:1 balcony into a deep drift of snow (at this time of year and not a long fall, mind you) but now I'm just cool as a cucumber, so my medication must be just about right.
Now I've already started to make some preparations to minimize the damidge but I can only say that the final result of this catastrophic building episode is going to be a big suprise mostly for myself!

Maybe some day I'll write a book named Zen and the Art of Building a Dollhouse.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti