http://oivala.blogspot.fi/p/vintti_27.html

perjantai 8. maaliskuuta 2013

Happy, happy zzz zzzzzz zzzzzzzz...

Finally, my dear random reader, I'm happy to tell you I finished the facade of my house,at least most of it. And thoug I say it myself, it looks great! ...But! My laptop broke down, or went hibernating or whatever and here I am trying to convince you with no pics to show! Life is a bitch Life is what it is and so on... Anyway! I found my old PC at my mystery cupboard and decided to give it a second or maybe the fifth chance but OMG this thing is slow zzzzzz zzzz zzzzzz! Must bribe somebody to take a look at my newer (is that a word?) PC, hopefully I'll get it fixed. In a meanwhile I have a good reason to plan my next miniature project: balcony floor. zzzzzzzzzzzz zzz zzzz......


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti