http://oivala.blogspot.fi/p/vintti_27.html

perjantai 12. heinäkuuta 2013

OMG!

I'm not sure if I should tell you this, but...
Today I received my order from Sussex Crafts Miniatures sussexcrafts.com (Please notice: the link successfully added) and I just wanted to send a quick mail to thank them for a package and thank for a miniature rosecard and envilope which were included as a compliment to my order. I sent the mail from my tablet, no problem, but as the message was sent I noticed that when I had written (blaa, blaa, blaa) and thanks for the card, it was lovely, the bloody predictive text had written Thatcher was lovely!!! What!! No! Let's not mix politics with miniatures!! Where can I hide, anyone any ideas?? They must think that Mss K. has had some GT's for breakfast, which I obviously had not had! So all you that know me, please tell the others I prefer wine, not GT!

PS. The stairs are getting on slowly but surely.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti