http://oivala.blogspot.fi/p/vintti_27.html

lauantai 31. elokuuta 2013

Very little to tell...

... and nothing really to show. There has been no progress with my miniature project lately, so what can I say? Now that I've been back to work for four weeks I've realize there is not much time (or energy) for 1:12 world. In 1:1 life there has been some progress though! I sow some chili seeds in the end of February and have grown the plants on our balcony. In the beginning of this week I noticed that finally the first chilis are beginning to blush and today I found one perfectly red chili pepper for use! Not bad for six month's 'work'!
Inspired by this wonder of nature I decided to try to make some miniature chilis. How difficult could it be?? The answer is: very! Such a simple form, but to make it so tiny, it's not my cup of tea really. Anyway, now I've painted my tiny chilis and after taken Otto out for a walk I hope the paint has dried and there's hopefully something to show you...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti