http://oivala.blogspot.fi/p/vintti_27.html

keskiviikko 30. huhtikuuta 2014

Very educational!




Today, after work, I was looking for a (miniature) cast iron stove I know I've got somewhere. Did I find it? Well, no I didn't!
Instead I found more garden tools and these prints I've taken who knows when... These kind of prints, familiar from school, can still be found at flee markets and I think they are very nostalgic. So I decided to postpone my search for the stove and instead I glued the prints on an (aged) cardboard. That was a good decision I think because I seem to be on a slow motion mood at the moment, and the educational boards turned out fine. Maybe there is a lesson to be learned here? Maybe I should mark the contents of all my "miniature stuff" - boxes a bit more precise?
Anyway! I wish you a joyful Fist of May tomorrow and have a great vacation if you've got one! Because I'm not going to work tomorrow, I'll continue the search...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti