http://oivala.blogspot.fi/p/vintti_27.html

torstai 12. helmikuuta 2015

Super Thursday




Hi, here I am again!
Tonight at our workshop I stepped on the gas (whisk, whisk) and started once again the struggle with my bandsaw staircase. Oh god, not again! you may think, but this time I'm going to finish them! I used a bandsaw like a professional carpenter and so far I'm feeling very confident.

As if this wasn't enough, I also begun making of a settee / sofa / couch.



Here is the frame of my sofa to be, so far assembled with some masking tape. It's going to be a miniature sofa for 2,5 persons. Or maybe a sofa for Mr and Mrs Oiva and Niilo the dog?
Next week there won't be any workshop. We gather together every Thursday night at one school in Helsinki where there is a good woodwork class. Next week though kids have their winter holidays and all the schools down here are closed! For us adults next week is going to be a week to do our homework without any bandsaws etc alas!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti